Fellow RightBTC Traders,
Following the 3.0 upgrade, RightBTC has continued to add new features while further improving the exchange’s stability and performance. We have also maintained the old RightBTC 2.0 site entrance (https://backward.rightbtc.com/u/login) for more than 60 days.
According to the original plan (https://rightbtc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034136611-Old-Site-Closure-Annoucement), we will close the old site today.
Ongoing since December 31, 2019, we will continue to convert the assets that traders applied for on or before December 31, 2019 to USDT, and credit the appropriate balances to those traders’ accounts.
Please refer to the following link to submit a balance withdrawal ticket:
The information required from each trader for 2.0 withdrawals includes, but is not limited to:
- Account Information and UID
- Withdrawal currency and quantity
- USDT-ERC20 receiving address
- KYC related information
1. From January 1, 2020, if you still wish to initiate a withdrawal request through a work order, we will charge a service fee of 100 - 200 ETP for this. If you agree to pay this handling fee, please provide the relevant information as listed here, and we will review it as soon as possible.
2. The application is limited to traders who have completed C2 verification on the old platform. If they have not done so, the application will not be processed.
3. Please provide a video, holding in one hand the ID consistent with C2 verification, and in the other hand a piece of paper with the name and quantity of the currency you want to withdraw, and the time you wish to initiate the withdrawal. After the above information is provided and confirmed to be correct, we will process the withdrawal for you.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
The RightBTC Team