Fellow RightBTC Traders,
- Loss of funds by transferring ETH or ERC20 coins in the form of futuresor contracts. RightBTC does not support the transferring of assets in these forms. (For details: RightBTC Does Not Support Transfers Between Contracts)
- Loss of funds by depositing to the wrong address on RightBTC. (For details: Notice about Deposit to Wrong Address on RightBTC)
For the above two situations, we generally do not offer a recovery service for the funds lost. On a case by case basis, we will evaluate each situation on its difficulty, time needed, and system security risk to determine whether to proceed with the recovery service. Note: The complete recovery of funds is not guaranteed.
Reminder to all traders: Be careful when trading cryptocurrency. Traders are held fully responsible for the complete deposit and withdrawal of their funds.
Qualifying for the Recovery Service:
Timestamped on the blockchain, deposits of over $1500 USD qualify for the recovery service.
- An initial evaluation will determine the possibility of retrieving the assets. If you pass the evaluation, RightBTC will carry out a manual recovery of your funds, but there is no guarantee that the funds will be recovered.
- A recovery fee will be charged based on the transaction confirmation time and we will deduct it from the funds deposited to RightBTC (only USDT-ERC20, BTC, ETH, US dollar).
- Wedo not provide a schedule and time for the recovery process. Please be patient. We will send an update once the recovery is complete.
If you have lost your funds, please contact Customer Support with the following information:
- Account ID, Email
- Wrong Deposited Address, Amount Deposited
- Provide the TXid
- Provide the Correct Wallet Address
- Provide screenshot proof of the deposit transaction
- Provide a photo of yourself holding C2 verification requirements and a sheet of white paper with “RightBTC + the coin name that you want to recover + the amount”
Note: The account must complete KYC and C2 verification.
- Loss of funds by depositing to the wrong address outside of RightBTC
If you deposited to the wrong address outside of RightBTC, we will be unable to recover your funds due to the anonymity of the blockchain. It is recommended that you contact the platform where the corresponding address exists.
RightBTC reserves the final right to interpret or update the above announcement.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
The RightBTC Team