1. After you login, click on “My Assets” near the top right of the home page.
2. Under the crypto asset page, select the type of token or coin you want to deposit, then click the “Deposit” button.
3. After you click on “Deposit”, the page will show the deposit address. You can click on copy to save this address to your clipboard, then paste this at the platform where you are transferring (withdrawing) out of. Or if you are using a mobile wallet to transfer out, you can click on the QR code icon to scan the QR code to initiate the deposit.
- Please do not deposit in any asset that is not the designated asset you chose (i.e. depositing ETH into a BTC address), as this will result in lost funds
- BTC confirmation blocks is set at 2, meaning you will need to wait for 2 confirmation blocks to see the deposited asset in your account