Please check if your computer is safe through the following three methods:
1. Use a plug-in free browser in incognito mode to log in to RightBTC, and check if the deposit/withdrawal addresses are correct.
- Google Chrome (Ctrl+Shift+N) to open an incognito window
- Firefox (Ctrl+Shift+P) to open an incognito window
2. Please record a correct withdrawal address on Notepad and paste the address into the “Withdrawal Address” section to check if the address shows up correctly.
3. Download the RightBTC app to check if the app's deposit/withdrawal addresses are the same as the ones found on the web browser.
If you found that the addresses are not the same, that means your computer may have a virus or trojan horse. We recommend you to do the following:
- Install an anti-virus software to delete the virus or trojan horse
- Uninstall plugins or unknown third-party software
- In extreme cases, you may have to reset your hard drive and reinstall the operating system
- Ask for support from computer security experts