- After you login, click on “Account Settings” in the top right corner of the home page.
- Enter the “User Center” page and find the “Login Password” tab, then on the right click on “Change Password.”
- After you enter the change password page, enter your old password, then enter your new password. Confirm and enter your new password again, then click on “Change.”
After you change your password, you will be unable to withdraw within 24 hours.
- If you forgot your original password, you can go to the main login page and click on the “Forgot Password?” button.
- You will be redirected to a “Reset Login Password” page, where you need to enter your login email and click on “Send Code” to receive the verification code in your email. If sent successfully, a message will pop up.
- Once you receive the verification code, input in the code at the “Email Verification Code” box.
- Enter your new password, then enter it again. Finally, click on “Submit” to complete the reset password process.