1. After you log in to RightBTC, click on your account email on the top right and enter the User Center.
2. Under KYC Verification, select the level you want to verify.
3. First, select the C1 level. Then fill in your name, nationality, ID type, and ID number. Click Submit to complete C1 Verification. (Tip: Once you submit your personal information, you will be unable to edit, so please be careful when filling out the form. If there are any errors, please contact our customer service.)
4. After you click Submit, a system message will pop up that says you have completed the C1 verification. You can continue to complete the C2 verification by clicking on Continue.
5. If you click Continue, the system will automatically direct you to the C2 Verification.
6. Taking a government ID card as an example:
The first picture you upload must be the front side of your personal ID.（①Ensure that the picture and words are clear and legible ②Can accept jpg, png, or gif files only ③Image must be less than 3MB）
7. The second picture you upload will be the back side of your personal ID（①Ensure that the words are clear and legible ②Ensure that the ID is still valid ③Can accept jpg, png, or gif files only ④Image must be less than 3MB）
8. The third picture will include you holding your ID card and the annotated card.（①Please hold the front of your ID card and the annotated image together ②Please include the term “RightBTC”, your signature, and submission date on the annotated card, and make sure the writing is legible ③Can accept jpg, png, or gif files only ④Image must be less than 3MB.
9. After you uploaded all 3 images, please click on Next Step.
10. After the upload is successful, you can see the status of your C2 verification as “Pending.” Please wait patiently as our team verifies your information.