1. After you log in, click on your account email on the top right corner.
2. Enter the User Center to find the Two-factor Authentication page. Then to the right of the Google Authenticator, click on Bind.
3. Once you enter the Bind Google Authenticator page, make sure you already have downloaded the Google Authenticator App on your phone. If not, please download the app by searching Google Authenticator on both iOS or Google Play.
Step 2: Open the Google Authenticator App, and scan the QR Code to bind. If you are unable to bind by scanning, please copy the private key and paste it into the Google Authenticator App.
- Before you bind the Google 2FA, please save the private key in a secure place.
- If you lose your phone or if your phone is hacked, you can use the 16 digit Private Key to recover your account.
Step 3: Click on Get Verification Code and enter the code that is sent to your email. Then enter the GA Code and check “I have backed up my key.” Finally, click on Bind to complete the Google Authenticator verification.
4. If bound successfully, a message will pop up. You will be able to see that under the Two-factor Authentication page, the Google Authenticator will be checked. (From now on, when you log in, you will need email verification or Google 2FA)