RightBTC will do due diligence on all token listing applications. As such, token listing parties must satisfy the following requirements:
1. The project must provide a white paper for evaluation.
2. The team has the ability to continuously maintain and operate the project.
3. The team can regularly disclose information about the project’s development and progress, and can ensure its authenticity.
4. There is no possibility that the token project violates the laws and regulations.
Project that wish to have their token listed on RightBTC should send the following application materials to [email protected].
● Link to official website
● Link to project’s white paper
● Wallet download address
● Whether your token is an ERC20 token or based on BTS/BTC
● Team member introduction (including management and core developers)
● ICO information (If your project has held an ICO, it is best to provide an ICO link or a web snapshot)
● Total supply of the tokens and distribution methods (token holdings of ICO investors / private equity investors/ core team/ the project foundation, etc.)
RightBTC reserve the right to delist a token including the following situations:
● The token project violates the laws and regulations of the country where the project is located and the country where the exchange is located.
● After RightBTC send warning notices to project party that involves in suspected pyramid schemes, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and etc, if the project party can not provide evidence, OR can provide evidence but refuses to pay the risk deposit, RightBTC will delist the project.
● When the project party fails to submit the project progress report two times or more (which should be submitted once a week), it will receive a warning notice from RightBTC. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning no progress report being submitted for four consecutive weeks), RightBTC will inform the project party that its project has not been resuming its responsibility to disclose information to the public and will be delisted.
● If the price of the project falls below 50% of its issue price for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the abnormal trading price by RightBTC. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning the trading price falls below 50% of the issue price for 30 consecutive days), RightBTC will initiate a public investigation process to determine whether there is any false statement in its listing process (such as providing fake price of the private sales). RightBTC reserves the right to delist any project that enters the public investigation process.
● If the average daily trading volume is less than 20,000USD for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the low liquidity by RightBTC. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning the average daily trading volume is less than 20,000USD for 30 consecutive days), RightBTC will inform the project party that due to the low liquidity of its token which does not meet the requirements of RightBTC listing, the project will be delisted.
● If the project party intentionally conceals major events that may seriously affect the price of tokens, once confirmed by RightBTC then the project will be delisted.
● If the publicity or marketing activities of the project party damage the interests of the RightBTC community, the project will be delisted.
● If the project has major risk issues including hacking attacks, concealing additional token issues and etc., the project will be delisted.
● Dissolution of project team or change of members, once confirmed by RightBTC then the project will be delisted.
● Other circumstances sufficient to delist.