RightBTC SILVER LIST will conduct the delisting process if the project has following problems:
- After RightBTC send warning notices to project party that involves in suspected pyramid schemes, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and etc, if the project party can not provide evidence, OR can provide evidence but refuses to pay the risk deposit, RightBTC will delist the project.
- When the project party fails to submit the project progress report two times or more (which should be submitted once a week), it will receive a warning notice from RightBTC. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning no progess report being submitted for four consecutive weeks), RightBTC will inform the project party that its project has not been resuming its responsibility to disclose information to the public and will be delisted.
- If the price of the project falls below 50% or increase up to 100% of its issue price for the first trading day, the project party will receive a warning notice on the abnormal trading price by RightBTC. Also RightBTC will initiate a public investigation process to determine whether there is any false statement in its listing process (such as providing fake price of the private sales). RightBTC reserves the right to delist any project that enters the public investigation process.
- If the average daily trading volume is less than 150 ETH for 30 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the low liquidity by RightBTC. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project (meaning the average daily trading volume is less than 150 ETH for 60 consecutive days), RightBTC will inform the project party that due to the low liquidity of its token which does not meet the requirements of RightBTC SILVER LIST listing, the project will be delisted.
- If the publicity or marketing activities of the project party damage the interests of the RightBTC community, the project will be delisted.
- If the project has major risk issues including hacking attacks, concealing additional token issues and etc., the project will be delisted.
The above rules will officially be implemented starting from July 16, 2018.
The RightBTC Team
August 16, 2018