Due to the high risk of early projects, we accept public supervision and reporting in order to protect the public interest. Any project suspected pyramid scheme, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, etc., once reported and initially verified, the process of listing or the trading market will be suspended immediately. Once confirmed, we will stop the listing process or delisting the reported project. The reporting rules are as follows:
- Anyone can report a project that has been supported for deposit or open trading. The effectiveness of the report depends on the accuracy of the description and the richness of the evidence. Click to report.
- Once a project has been reported and initially verified by the platform, we will immediately suspend the listing process or suspend the trading market and publicize it. At the same time, we will contact the project party to request a response and proof.
- If the reported project party chooses to provide relevant evidence, we will require the project party to pay a certain risk reserve according to the situation, in order to cope with the possible payment to users and platforms in the future. If the project party refuses to pay or add risk reserve, we will postpone the listing process or delist the project Indefinitly. The risk reserve is paid in the form of FT. If the project party requests to delist from the market in the future, and there is no payment to be executed, the reserve will be refunded in full.
- If the project party cannot prove relevant evidence, the project will be postponed indefinitely or delisted indefinitely. we will postpone the listing process or delist the project Indefinitly.
- The project party risk reserve deposit address is:
Any payment request that not this address is not an official act, please carefully identify to avoid loss.
The RightBTC team
August 16, 2018